SenseRadiation Pty Ltd provides electromagnetic radiation risk assessment and prediction services for community, industry and the government including councils.
We are unique in offering:
- internationally recognised and top of the range equipments to measure exposure levels
- 8 years of extensive scientific research on low frequency and high frequency electromagnetic radiation at the University of Melbourne Australia, Lund University Sweden, University of California Los Angeles and NTU Singapore
- professional and confidential service based on a large number of previous assignments conducted.
- independent and scientific evaluation based on actual measurements on the site.
SenseRadiation Pty Ltd will contribute significantly to an improved social understanding of the effects of weak electromagnetic fields in cases where it is wrongfully suspected about the effect of radiation. Services offered by us will positively influence the well-being and health of the employees and residents through facts based on real data measured on site, improve the quality of life for many, and substantially reduce health care costs.
We concentrate in providing Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) measurement, prediction and consultancy services throughout Australia and internationally.
SenseRadiation Pty Ltd provides electromagnetic radiation risk assessment and prediction services, including:
- people to have safe living in home
- employers to have safer work environment and managers to follow occupational health and safety (OH&S) regulations to lower legal liability
- councils with planning issues involving EMR
- EMR awareness training for staff members in workplace
- people buying or renting a new home or a office space
- compliance to Australian (ARPANSA) guideline, NHMRC guideline, international (ICNIRP) guideline and IEEE standard
- approaches for reducing exposure to radiation.
SenseRadiation Pty Ltd also tries to answer questions:
- What are the hot-spots of EMR exposure in home and working environments?
- What are the common workplace radiation exposure situations and solutions to reduce it?
We do the compliance testing using widely accepted standards and guidelines:
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) standard
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) guidelines
- International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) standard
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standard.